Skip to main content
- Are services in - person or online?
We have both in-person and online services available on Sunday and Wednesday.
- Where can I go to find information on events?
Sunday and Wednesday services, as well as subscribe to our social media platforms. Our Instagram and Youtube accounts are more current.
- How will you reassure people that it’s safe to come back to church?
We are making sure we disinfect and go through the necessary protocols before anyone enters any building on campus. We will also be in compliance with CDC guidelines and are leaving it up to the individual to make the decision of returning.
- Is the Fellowship Hall open during services?
Our kitchen is open for breakfast from 7:15 am - 11:30 am. The Well and Resource Center are open from 7:15 am - 11:30 am. On Wednesdays, The Resource Center is open to serve you and the Well is open for dinner and snacks from 5:15 pm - 6:15 pm.
- Do you have ministry for Children's and Youth available?
Yes. We offer services for our children and youth at each of our Sunday and Wednesday services. Our Youth Ministry also meets on Friday nights from 6:00 pm - 8:00 pm
- Is there a protocol for us to follow once we do re-gather?
Yes. Make sure you are healthy. Stay home if you have a fever or feel sick. Please wear a mask indoors.
- Can I send in my tithes and/or offering?
- Mail your tithes to New Hope Church
840 Kupulau Rd. Hilo, HI, 96720
- NHC App
Download our NHC App here
Follow this link
- Text to give
- How is the church meeting the needs of members who are suffering from physical isolation?
All of our pastors are available for counseling. We have an emergency phone to get a hold of a pastor if there is a need.
- Are you holding funeral and/or wedding services?
Yes. We are following county guidelines and gathering restrictions for safety.
- Are there things available online for personal growth for me and my children?
Yes. Click here to find discipleship opportunities or activities/resources for your children
- What time is the office open?
The office is open Tuesday-Friday, from 9am-4pm. You can call the church office (808) 959-7700 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Are you doing Baby Dedications?
Yes. You will need to call the office at (808) 959-7700, and someone will assist you.