We are working hard to make sure you are safe, prepared in advance, and aware of what is expected when arriving on campus.
In order to meet capacity, please register using this link.
Registration links will be posted 1 week prior to each service (Every Sunday at 1:30pm).
If you are unable to register, please contact our Office at (808)959-7700 or email email@example.com
What you need:
- Have your EventBrite ticket ready to be shown upon check-in
- Check-in at Information Center
- Families with children please check in your children at the Children’s Ministry center
- Face masks to be worn while indoors (ages 5 & up)
- Allow at least two seats between households when seated in sanctuary
Must answer NO to all symptoms:
- Do you have any of the following symptoms that are new within the last 14 days:
∙ Fever or chills
∙ Shortness of breath or difficulty breathing
∙ Muscle or body aches
∙ New loss of taste or smell
∙ Sore throat
∙ Congestion or runny nose
∙ Nausea or vomiting
This list does not include all possible symptoms. CDC will continue to update this list as we learn more about COVID-19.
What you need to know:
Our staff and volunteers have been working hard to make sure that not only are we ready to welcome you home, but it's also a safe place to be.
• You must register for each seat
• You must register your Keiki for Children’s Ministry
• Hand sanitizers are available throughout the facilities
• Masks will need to be worn while indoors at all times for those ages 5 and up
• When you return our kitchen will have breakfasts packed to-go style and the Well Cafe will be open with a limited menu
• Breakfast is available for take-out AND dine-in
• The Resource Center will be open to serve you during our services
• There are NO van rides available at this time
• Our Staff and volunteers will go through screening and temperature checks when arriving on campus
• Online Church will continue once we regather! View our services at www.newhopehilo.org/live
• We will be regathering in-person for Sunday services only, starting June 20th
• Wednesday services will begin regathering in-person starting July 28th