We are working hard to make sure you are safe, prepared in advance, and aware of what is expected when arriving on campus.
Registration for Children's Ministry is NOT required.
We want to thank you, parents, for helping us with Children's Ministry registration on Eventbrite. Our goal has been to do all that is necessary to keep our children and families safe. While that is still our goal and we will continue with all our safety protocols, we will be discontinuing the Eventbrite registration.
However, we will still have a limit to our class sizes to keep your kids safely distanced.
If you have any questions, please contact our Office at (808)959-7700 or email email@example.com
What you need:
- There is no registration required to attend our services in the sanctuary
- Families with children please check in your children at the Children’s Ministry center
- Face masks to be worn while indoors (ages 5 & up)
- Allow at least three seats between households when seated in sanctuary
Must answer NO to all symptoms:
- Do you have any of the following symptoms that are new within the last 14 days:
∙ Fever or chills
∙ Shortness of breath or difficulty breathing
∙ Muscle or body aches
∙ New loss of taste or smell
∙ Sore throat
∙ Congestion or runny nose
∙ Nausea or vomiting
This list does not include all possible symptoms. CDC will continue to update this list as we learn more about COVID-19.
What you need to know:
Our staff and volunteers have been working hard to make sure that not only are we ready to welcome you home, but it's also a safe place to be.
• In order to keep your keiki safe, we have a capacity for Children's Ministry.
• Hand sanitizers are available throughout the facilities
• Masks need to be worn while indoors at all times for those ages 5 and up
• When you return our kitchen will have breakfasts packed to-go style and the Well Cafe will be open with a limited menu
• Breakfast is available for take-out AND dine-in
• The Resource Center will be open to serve you on Sundays from 7:00 am - 11:00 am
• There are NO van rides available at this time
• Our Staff and volunteers will go through screening and temperature checks when arriving on campus
• We now have Church Online if you'd like to connect with us digitally! View our services at www.newhopehilo.org/live
• In-person and online services available every Sunday and Wednesday.
The kitchen will be temporarily closed on Wednesdays.
∙ The Well will be available for sandwiches, saimin, and salads as well as other items.
∙ To help us continue social distancing, we are removing a few tables and ask that you partner with us by continuing to sanitize your hands, practice social distancing, and wearing a mask when you are not eating.
Thank you! As we work together, we will be able to continue with our in-person services!